Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Once again the EOH story

Werner_1
Super Contributor
What do you guys think of the future of this one, its quite small, moved really well, but I think is solid and has a great future ahead?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
genie2b
Frequent Contributor
I have been keeping my eye on this one since beginning September...does not look too bad and STD has released a report saying it is a buy.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Yes, I like it alot, owned shares for over 5 years, moved really well, and now i am thinking if i should add a few more. Still qualifies on my 'value calculator' and this has a margin of safety built in, but for this qualification it would have to grow at a reasonable rate in the next 5 years. Thats what i am trying to analyse if thats possible or not. any views?
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
My gut feel is that its possible, with the economy thats not the best, and time will bring a recovery, companies will need new systems, extended IT infrustucture, etc. and the cost effective way is outsourcing, so i think it is very attractive.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
It appears the someone has been offloading at 1400 for a few days.Once this resistance is over it should do well.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
It appears that someone has been offloading at 1400 for a few days.Once this resistance is over it should do well.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
The resistance at 1400 continues.Unbelievable.
0 Kudos