Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Oops

sponono
Super Contributor
Put stacks of cash in my trading account to buy this thing at target entry of R24 but then it tanked. support is at about R21, if that gives in then R19 is the next level to watch, otherwise buying level remais R24, IMO. Up 55% year to date
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Dr_Phopho
Contributor
Where is your stop?
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
did not do the trade
0 Kudos
gareth01
Regular Contributor
Im watching the 200/50day MA - it holds, Im long...if it breaks, then staying out until the bottom (around that R19ish level).
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
Also watching. Support at R21.11. If it breaks this level then 61.8 fib retrace=R19.15 area. Not greatly o/sold yet.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Your LOW price alert of 2100c for RMIH (RMI) has triggered by the latest price of 2100c at 2012/12/19 12:48:20 PM.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Didnt enter a trade but was expecting much more from this share. Had an alert on anyway, its on support at 21.00 IMO
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
21 is the neckline of the head and shoulders. my instinct is always to buy at the neckline which I did today
0 Kudos
Funnymoney
Frequent Contributor
Now below R21... I want more of this share
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Funnymoney
Frequent Contributor
Why, what? Why is it falling or why do I want more?
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
why do you want more: bought some at 2140 this week
0 Kudos
Funnymoney
Frequent Contributor
I bought at 22.30.. so I'd like to bring my cost down and also want more as I feel this share is gonna do well in the long run.
0 Kudos