Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Open short letter to Simon...

Preston
Super Contributor
mmm..maybe or just maybe , "you are not loud enough to be heard".
0 Kudos
Not applicable
MacG....u have hit on the "root cause" of the problem (to use a SFM term)....the South African consumer just takes any drol u give them (cant say ***** anymore) and laps it up......they more they abuse the more we seems to defend them....Not being anti South African or negative but I have had lots of opportunity to compare local service expectations with first world ones.....
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Chartist, not me...Price streamer does not work on my computer . Nanny block the site.
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
I just love it when the mob starts to howl! Come on all of you, lets keep posting until Simon has the courage to appear on this post!!
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
please provide me with your GPS so that I can send an 18-wheeler your way....
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Excellent TopGun . Answer to the problem is so simple , i will probably get fired. "SBK has a Service Level Agreement (SLA) with the supplier, Obviously OST derives revenue based on the original agreement. So instead of crying and whining on this website. If all you guys de-register from price streamer, then OST will have to carry the initial cost and this will impact on their bottom line. We operate in time where revenue is so important. No inflow of revenue will raise serious questions and the action will be more quicker" Moral of the story "Stop whining , instead focus your efforts on co-ordinating other traders from de-registering from Price streamer"
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I think it all makes sense now...so u work for SBK....suddenly all is explained...
0 Kudos
macG
Contributor
and you wonder why 4.5 million white south africans have left since 1995, and thats not including the 2008 figures.....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
He works for Rand Merchant Bank.. But for once Preston you actually made sense.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
We are not whining about Price Streamer so much as about the total lack of proper and timious communication regarding problems with PS. It is weird how OST have time to post all sorts of witty replies to some threads on this forum and then ignore completely the important ones especialy where responses were asked for? boggles the mind really
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
MacG...4.5m white left..4.501m illegal Nigerian has entered our country..So don't stress.. "Let there be love shared among us, Let there be love in our eyes, May now Your love sweep this nation, Cause us O Lord to arise. Give us a fresh understanding Of brotherly love that is real, Let there be love shared among us, Let there be love."
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Guys also remember ,stop blaming Simon for OST problem. That poor dude was not part of the initial contract negotiation. he is just a number like the rest of us.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Dude, that is not God you are feeling, it is the Carrot you stuck up your b#m that got you feeling religious!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Miss Pressie - "dementia" is covered under Old Mutual's trauma cover. I trust your financial planner sold you the maximum cover, if so, hats of to him. To you - my sugestion is that you submit your claim with suitable haste
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
the 18-wheeler is on its way....take care when you leave SBK tonight..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Johnno, you finally figured what your birthday present is. "Fresh from the b#m"
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Point is not whether we should cancel our subs and go all Ubuntu about this issue, but that we get some response from the responsible person : Simon or whoever. The fact that no-ones paying attention 2 the gripe gives me the impression SBK is saying "**** U traders, we dont care". Thats a real *****ty impression 2 create. There are better tools but the product is being paid 4 and were not getting the service. U dont need a tool that you have to check whether its working or not b4 u make a decision. Chartist was correct in saying their image is going for a ball of *****, at least among us in the trading game.
0 Kudos
sk_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
having tea at the westcliff me thinks!
0 Kudos