Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Opinions Tech Analysts?

CAPITALIST_RUNN
Frequent Contributor
go for it miss pressie
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Anytime you you Mr C. Can i ask you a favour ,pls examine my dog, he has been wagging his tail quiet often recently. I think he could be suffering with worms.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I agree about the indicators..if they work so well why do so many people using them lose money... even you are taking a bath because of an indicator.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Chartist I'd even pay you to show me the ropes. I am really wanting to make a career out of investing. My first problem is I cant log into your trading room from the skype address you posted. Please advise. thx
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
would that be the fur covered ropes or the trading ropes because he does that for free, just read his post.
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
Gosh, John. You made me laugh !! every now and again you get these pearls in the forum, gotta love it !
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John..I dont understand.....I far as I am aware I am making money...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Nah I meant the bloke who started this thread who bought on the macd and is losing cash. I know you have been known to make a buck.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos