Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Opinions on BIL?

Not applicable
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
AJT
Super Contributor
like it, but that is if you believe China will continue to grow..
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
It's on support and coming off an oversold position.I think it's a low-risk buy now.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Also LDT today.
0 Kudos
gareth01
Regular Contributor
whose holding for the dividend? Technically looks oversold a bit, so will hold ex div (but dont think it will drop to that R4.5 come Monday)...anyway, I need those dividends (suppose Pravin Gordon also wants his share)....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Still looking good.
0 Kudos
MarkD
Contributor
I have "invested" in BIL some time ago, and the performance has been really mediocre to date...one of the blandest picks i made. So I wouldnt expect fireworks from them. Steadyish price, steadyish div. thats all.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
higher lows, RSI and Stochastic coming off oversold level. the technicals say buy in short term. buy some more above R260. stop loss? R234
0 Kudos
BC02
Super Contributor
your looking at it from an investment point of view, I think they're looking at it from a technical point of view. Its not necessarily a buy and hold its a short term target of R 285-R295.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Must confess I have ditched my bil.This one didn't work out.Only consolation is I await the div.payout!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
did you see what Garth Makenzie did to the stop loss on BIL factoring in the dividend
0 Kudos