Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Outllook for the day - free vid

Not applicable
0 Kudos
32 REPLIES 32
BC02
Super Contributor
so the count so far:
short @ 30,000 - it went up by 1,500 points further
short @ 31,450 - it went up by 150 points further
short @ 31,500 - it finally went down by 200 points
(only to bounce up today almost back to entry
short LHC @ 32.50 - went up by further 8%
how much on the gap trade? 150points
and now waiting for another short?

Youve also now claimed with a 2,000 point drop coming that you
already know what the outcome of the fed meeting will be next month
and how the "pros" will react.
And you've missed out on the 1,500 point up move as your focus is on shorts.

If you ask me looks like we have a Dr Roffey on our hands here
Roffey what we shorting next SAB, BTI, MPC...Gold?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no the count goes like this ... Short at 31400 down to 31000...(400 points) short at 31159 down to 31100 (260 points)..short at 31550 down to 31250 (300) points - get your facts straight...its all documented here....bring on the facts
0 Kudos
BC02
Super Contributor
its ironic that you say get your facts straight.

None of these profit takings points either where your targets, ..so does that mean you dont even stick to your own rules?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
why my friend,would i post a video titled "one last squeeze o the bears on 27 July"(when we were at 30k) if u thought we needed to short...in this vid I warn of a long move all the way to 31400...get the facts straight...anyone can be selective in what the chose to pull out of thin air for obfuscation sake. Look at the videos ...they speak for themselves...
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Fact is BC02 (and several others) are same poster, which is quite insane but nonetheless a fact.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
BCO2..once again you are totally wrong...check my post from yesterday...i set the target at 31240 and thats excatly where we got to...another convenient factual error on your part?
0 Kudos
BC02
Super Contributor
wasnt disputing your gap trade, you seem to always use 1 example as proof. Im talking about taking all the profits off the table if you havent even gotten 90% of the way to your target yet.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Surely though, a "2000 point drop" isn't what happened. In future, if you mean "lots of tiny drops but you'd better watch carefully or you'll lose your shirt", you should say that.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Hey, rc, let's call a truce if you will allow me to teach you a bit about mechanical trading...and it's all referenced to Simon Brown and Mark Douglas
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Richard point taken...but I did say that this was process....they view is still for a 2000 point correction. I said it would take about half the time it took to put on the points so we have a good while to go still....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes I thought I detected a change of tone yesterday ....pse go ahead I am an empty vessel....I would love to hear about your mechanical trading...I am working on a BOT at the moment...
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
For the record I'm looking for the short too, but it's not the best weather for it :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well if its like CT its totally unpredictable...cloudburts and thunder storm out of the blue then bright sun...we just trade the range but its coming ...i feel it in my water
0 Kudos
Not applicable
BC202 - im a very short term swing trader...I trade 200 to 500 point ranges....(depending on the ATR)...make my profit for the day and get out...when i profit i sometimes have an overnight position whne certain requirements are met.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Don't insult the vessel,,,,hey whats the ,count
0 Kudos
Not applicable
err... i was insulting myself....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Er...faster link to bankrupt acy?....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So far so good on this analysis....gap up ...upper gap close failed...no 50 pt close into gap...so far the pro gap analysis confirmed but as i said with US Data out at 14h30 anything can happen
0 Kudos