Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Outllook for the day - free vid

Fredsed
Super Contributor
Sangoma mumbles that bad news and good news are on the same path and bull**** be bullish.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
Alsitrader (I hope your other name is not HateGauteng) can you explain to me why you are shorting an uptrending market. Surely you should be trading in the direction of the trend.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
there is no trend....it is a sideways market...if you can see a trend then you seriously need to revisit your TA basics...and who says i am shorting ....if the gap close fails I short if not then it a different matter...I thought I made that very clear
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
sponono tell me in all honesty what this means to you on an hourly chart.....lower high...lower low....higher high....lower high....lower low.... and i suspect lower high again...on massively declining volume...come on man wake up an smell the beef grilling...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
to maybe answer your question more directly and maybe more honestly...because it has been so damm easy...we did it on tuesday last week and we tumbled 300 points ...we did it on Friday and we tumbled 250 points...we did it on Monday and we tumbled 250 points...we did it on Tuesday and we tumbled 300 points....most of the up moves have been a precarious grind and have been created by novice gaps up in the morning...is this something I want to daytrade going long? absolutely not....much easier to wait for the suckers to finish whatever they think they are doing and make my move...have a look at the chart it tells an interesting story...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
now we dont rest...we only just got started....20 POINTS AWAY FROM TARGET!
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Was that a 123 move on the news this afternoon. ? Too easy....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yup too easy ...i feel bad
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
hey, those that didn't see that coming deserved some punishment. let's be fair.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Eh eh...adam and eve reminds me of those prince Harry and that las Vegas girl posing!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos