Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Overshoot

sponono
Super Contributor
My back of the cigarette box calculation tells me this share should be trading at R40.50 based on the rights offer. Once again the market overshoots the mark on the down side
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
chas
Regular Contributor
Camel plain?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
most shares "should" be trading at different prices than what they are currently trading at ...this share cares aboslutely nothing about what you think it should be trading at...the sooner you learn realize that and accept that fact the better it will be for you.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
I see 41.20 which means I have made a 25% (5%X5) return. Whose an idiot now: it helps to remember your Matric Maths if you still have a brain!!
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
All time high!! Who understands high school maths now, he.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I sold at 4100 for a tidy profit but have just got in again at 4150 as it broke above resistance.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Quite volatile but I really like the chart.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Based on some fundamentals, i believe this stock is heavily overvalued. Its P/E is above 18 and EPS well below 5. This is a short term trader stock and def not one for the prudent investor. However on the charts ill be looking to short this in days to come.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ek hou hom al lank dop, wil met cfd's inkom so ek wag dat hy asem skep, maar ek stem saam
0 Kudos