Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Oversold territorry!

asylum
Super Contributor
Most shares are now in oversold territory, one or 2 more days like today and we should be picking up some great short term bargains.
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Not applicable
nope I am afraid today was the last chance...doesn't mean you cant buy in the next few days....today was the best day for buying though....its now 18h30 on Monday eve....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dow off some 140 pts....we should see the turn by the close today
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
I think you may be right chartist. Was having a look at about 10 top 40 stocks all way oversold, the only problem which one do you pick.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
for me this has nothing to do with oversold (although you may be right) ...it has everything to do with the price action on gold...it was down USD 10 plus a few minutes ago....and it is doing a classic test of support and a reversal move....
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Your soul is oftentimes a battlefield,upon which your reason and your judgement wage war against your passion and your appetite. (Gibran). Chartist,my passion and appetite are with you,I will leave the reason and judgement up to you. (ps. please don't read too much into this).
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Does that mean I should not have sold PPCSTA early today? Will see.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja Russ ...what I am asking for today in order for my picture to be complete is a big ask.....I want to see gold close up near 790 (some usd 12 from where we are now) and I want to see the dow close above a 61.8% retracement 13090 or thereabouts
0 Kudos
DZ
Contributor
Chartist based on the fact the DJ ended on 12958 and gold is hovering around $780 which is off your big ask, and asia is down, are we in for some more down side? What is your tech pic looking like?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If you look at S&P500 you will see that the price has breached the 200MA which signals a possible bear, it then as a typical trend change went back to the 200MA and then retreted downwards. I'm telling you, my opiniun is we are at the beginnings of a bear, this is no correction, here is a prediction JSE (All share) is going to rally upwards touch the 30's and then come down really hard.
0 Kudos