Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

PALLINGHT

suki
Super Contributor
i see standard bank recommends(buy) this share, any views from u guys?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
PLayer
Frequent Contributor
Its doing well today and seems to be a good long term prospect. Giving its exposure to resources I will be going in on a long term with this one
0 Kudos
KVW
Super Contributor
Basically all resources are still recovering its a matter of which one will do the best have a look at EPS there you could have made 300% already and its trading some 80% off its highs. Small caps are going to do well over the next few months. You need companies with loe debt and great future with cash in the bank. My pick is PAN for gold EPS,PET, PGl for the plats.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I agree, nice long term profit builder and with the cash on hand and exposure to luxury goods side that will start recovering this could be a performer for a good profitable investment with divs in the years ahead. Resources being looked at I think are also a good diversification into what will likely be a good market in the comming years, provided the market speculation on a resource bubble dont come to fruition...
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
This one on the move hey 13% last 2 days as of 2:26 pm fri, Great I like it!!
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
PALLINGHURST is all about Gilberton. She owns a tiny interest through a company with a partial interest in a piece of a manganese prospect which has yet to even have its resource defined. DITTO for ker interest in platinum (although this mine is in operation but ows a lot of money) She is still spewing out shares and has no mamngement coontrol of these minerls. Her interest in the Faberge brand is more extensive - but this has nothing to do with resources. Emeralds from Africa - diamonds are speculative enough! Quite frankly - who cares!
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
OOPS - Gilbertson
0 Kudos