Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

PAN-AF

stomps
Contributor
What is your wiev for this one think it wil begin to run?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
KVW
Super Contributor
I think that this is a really good company that will shoot the lights out once the Plat Price recovers, it's already making good money from gold but yet it is not following gold price run.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am also a fan....loading up at these levels and then I'll just sit tight for a year or two.
0 Kudos
deanmg
Contributor
Why would PAN track the platinum price? Are their gold operations not larger at this stage? I know they have platinum projects that will come into operation in the near future which should prove very profitable
0 Kudos
KVW
Super Contributor
That's what I mean, I dont think thaey are spending money on the Plat projects until demand inceases. Would you invest in something that is not demanded for? Their gold ops are running 100% so their options are to explore for further gold or if the plat recovers and demand inceases then they will spend. Maybe they should look at buying so more non-core assets from MTX, wouldn't that be irronic, going from being operated to being the operator. Shame MTX is taking a beatting lately.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I waiting for for it to move past the 88c mark and then I personally will jump in, good management and good prospects. I will look at putting about 5% of my portfolio into this little speculative share.
0 Kudos
cope
Frequent Contributor
all this sens is it good or bad. is it a buy or wait a bit.
0 Kudos