Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

PAN AFRICA

Not applicable
Is this the new Simmers and Jack, it is a small mine with good management and making a profit. With it being listed also in the UK this stock could be a winner, Any Opinions welcome. It could become the punters friend, I wonder if Frank Black has it on his radar, I don't subscribe so don't know.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
you mean rice falling down one of their own holes ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Vano
Regular Contributor
Does Frank Black really still have some supporters? He was punting some of his penny shares as a buy, all the way down for a distance of 70% and more...........
0 Kudos
KVW
Super Contributor
Pan is really attractive, gold up, yes I know dollar is relative to this but they are unhedged which means they are really making good money at the moment if they can move their stock. My questions is why would it have fallen so fast since listing? The fact that they are now exposed to PGM's is great. The have little debt. Lets say that they where managed by Metorex now they are going to out perform MTX. Trade the price tells me get in while you can but it should give a little retraction back to 88-90
0 Kudos