Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

PAN SHARES BOUT TO SOUR

jago
Contributor
BUY as much as you can at 200c cause it will never be done at this level again.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Pepi
Regular Contributor
jago - how many Pan do you have for sale @ 200c
0 Kudos
jago
Contributor
non, pepi, its not a sales ploy. I analyses all the data I have and ran an algorithm to predict under the current circumstances, considering whats on the table and what remains unsaid. PAN looks good for a BULL run for the short term. And once the 203c benchmark is crossed, it will never return to 200c.
0 Kudos
Pepi
Regular Contributor
jago - yeah, it's been there before - anyway, i agree with you. i'm keeping mine for the long-ish hall and i'm looking for 300c to 350c come end of the year.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Never is a long time jago.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
is that never never or never ever ??
0 Kudos
ACEP_
Regular Contributor
Is that Sour like flower or Soar like sore?
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Surely you meant short...if it is about to sour?
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Jago - I would love to see that algorithm. Please post it so we all can share your epiphany. The reason I'm asking is because your post sounds alot like some SPAM email messages I get on a much too often basis.
0 Kudos
klapka
Super Contributor
considering whats on the table and what remains unsaid. I'm curious as to how you entered data from what remains unsaid?
0 Kudos
jago
Contributor
Time will tell on whether my analysis is correct or not. As for the method of analysis that i developed, if it works as well as i believe it does, i will continue to be smiling all the way to the bank. And i dont share:) I may have been overly optimistic or should I say exagerative that the PAN would not go back to 203 after crossing that benchmark. But, then maybe not. I for sure dont have a sour aftertaste and am not going short on this. But for those who understandinbly may be pessimistic, only time will tell...
0 Kudos