Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

PAN

Not applicable
Does anyone have news on this share i have heard nothing but the share keeps falling.Please need some help here.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
KVW
Super Contributor
Dont get it, this one is still in my opionion very cheap and at these levels is a def. buy but when it will spring board is anybodies guess. So I am waiting for some forward movement, also the slow side ways market not helping, market could kick this one in the back side to get it going.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
On personal reflection, small caps tend to rally after all the big stocks have rerated. They really only have gold to work with right now - and gold is rallying - except that they have massive theft problems in their mines. PAN's value lies in their plat potential - so it is a long term play. gold and plat prices will have to reestablish themselves in a clear uptrend befor PAN starts to rally again
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks for the info i bought at 75c and then at 80c then it ran all the way to 99c now a big pull back to 69c was just wondering why there was such a big pull back.So i guess no big news is good news.
0 Kudos