Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

PERMA BEAR

Not applicable
For whatever reason I have been protrayed as a perma bear. Of course i know that there are some dark forces that have had their nose put severely out of joint in the past who will continue to perpetuate a myth for whatever reasons they may have. On 27 July the title of my daily video was "THIS IS THE BEAR (cannot be repeated word but it has to do with anotomy) CRUSHER WE HAD ANTICIPATED" sound like a perma bear?...i think not. In this video we detailed how the market would form an expanding diagonal with a target of around 31400 BUT that this would be a very bearish structure once COMPLETED. There is a time to be bearish and a time to be bullish...but there is nevr a time to allow your bias to affect your day to day trading decisions. If anything I use my bias to stay out of trouble not get into it.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
BC02
Super Contributor
you also seem to talk about dark forces a lot, as if theres a conspiracy of people against you.

Maybe if you didnt have such a dogmatic analysis of the markets and opened up to Mark Douglas's way of thinking "anything can happen on the markets" people would listen more?
Maybe have a either this or that can happen, for instance today we could go down ...or the market could make new highs.
Hope it helps.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes it does...thanks..yes conspiracy theories are a pet peev...so no there is no conspiracy but there are definitely some who seize on opportunities to misconstrue things...I think their tone pretty much sums up what their motives are. Yes and absolutely anything can happen...which is why in my videos i always sketch two scenarios and am at pains to point out that all we have is probability as traders and at the very best that probaility is only very slightly in our favour. What you may be seeing is the kind of confidence I try and exhibit when excecuting a trade...thats not to be confused with thinking you are right or staying in a trade because I think it may turn out OK if i just persevere with a particular point of view.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Tut tut, talking to yourself again. So pathetic. Get some professional help man.
0 Kudos