Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

PIK taking off

stoploss
New Contributor
I have missed it. Can anyone shed some light on why PIK is heading the way it is?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
SKALA
Super Contributor
Ja, also missed this one. Seemed too good when the run started and I could not figure out why, so stayed out. Verdomp!!!
0 Kudos
Spoegs
Contributor
Shoprite dispute in Zambia perhaps?
0 Kudos
stoploss
New Contributor
Have been into PIK for a long time (did not sell out on my stoploss) so am not complaining. What I do not understand why it is heading north as it is -- haven't seen and sens or other info to explain. Insider trading perhaps?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
with respect .. just because a share is moving doesn;t mean insider trading nor does it require 'news' .. PIK has had a tough time and under preformed the sector so merely playing catch up ..
0 Kudos
Brommie
Frequent Contributor
Closing upwards 14 days in a row? PE 21.99? Well thanks P+P, I have a couple of months of my grocery money that was spent at your tills back, but now I think it is time to go short to be able to buy that turkey and chocolates for x-mass.
0 Kudos