Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

PNC and ADW

Not applicable
In these times of doom and gloom these 2 shares have held up remarkably well. Both have results coming out soon and trading updates can be expected soon. With Mustek performing better than expected these is good news for PNC and Afdawn talking about listing on the main board next year which means that the unit trusts could start buying. These are my 2 stockpicks for the year. Anyone have any thoughts?
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
prof
Regular Contributor
i agree.i have always been a fan of adw.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon, Why then does the market not like Mustek's results? (last 2 trading days. Is it because of the change of FD on 29/8 ? Any ideas? Pinnacle being in the same sector as Mustek should expect same treatment from the market on good results ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Look I am not saying that the share has not been hammered but i think the market was expecting worst, PNC is very involved with government tenders and although the spend has been cut I am still looking for Interim HEPS of about 28c and with increased government spending HEPS for the year should be about 60c putting them on a PE of about 6, which is not bad. They are also diversifying there operations? Only my Opinion!
0 Kudos