Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

PNC director arrested for bribery

Wino
Super Contributor
This alleged incident happened more than a year ago. Why did this colonel take so long to take action? Sounds like a MTN story just closer to home?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
check sens from 12 Dec 2012 .. Fourie can be called for 1.2m shares every month Dec13-Apr14 .. but current price means he won't ..
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
He has been called and only one tranche still remaining due mid April. Maybe price will be a little different in 3 weeks time.
0 Kudos
Edge
Frequent Contributor
the bribery was over a year ago for an goverment contract. ?? Why have the police only come forward now? The company is in good shape so why is it effecting the price?
0 Kudos
Edge
Frequent Contributor
the bribery was over a year ago for an goverment contract. ?? Why have the police only come forward now? The company is in good shape so why is it effecting the price?
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I doubt if the company is going to be in good shape after this. They could be disqualified on all pending and future tenders. The FSB could find the directors and CEO guilty of insider trading. Who knows where this will end for the company. The share price is getting punished for all the right reasons. All I see is risk here. I wouldn't touch this share with a flag pole.
0 Kudos
Mar-11
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
phd
Contributor
Any chance that this company will ever recover from multiple displays of poor management, incorrect reporting, insider trading and probable corruption?
0 Kudos