Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

POSITIVE BREAK OUT FROM FLAG PATTERN

AJ_
Contributor
Is this a good time to buy considering what appears to be a positive breakout from a flag pattern. I am looking at holding for the short term ( under 3 months ).
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
why are you asking, if you have your pattern set up? Or is confirmation of your trade by the forum part of your trading system? (in which case, who are you going to believe, because it is almost guaranteed that you will get alternative opinions in the post.) My 2c worth - no.
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Well,just to confirm Skaaptjop's statement, yes I opened 2 positions ,one just under 100 & one just over. I don't, by any stretch of the imagination, to shoot the lights out. Just looking for a quick nibble, up to 105, maybe a little more. So there you have it..ja,nee
0 Kudos
AJ_
Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Long....in a one year trading portfolio
0 Kudos
Cedric_1
Contributor
Agree with RAMS its a longer term prospect. I use it as a banker but sold 90% of my holding on 7 July and am now starting to feed back in but on the Webtrader platform.
0 Kudos
Cedric_1
Contributor
Agree with RAMS its a longer term prospect. I use it as a banker but sold 90% of my holding on 7 July and am now starting to feed back in but on the Webtrader platform.
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Starting to pick up momentum in the right direction
0 Kudos