Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

POWERSTOCKS ?

Outop
Not applicable
Anyone with experience of this website?
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
SKALA
Super Contributor
Look on the Sharechat forum.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yep, excellent info.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
They're running example portfolios for several published value-based mechanical trading systems. I'm not subscribed to them, but implementing one of their mechanical systems which seem to work quite well.
0 Kudos
Enzed
Frequent Contributor
Subscription is about R150 pm. Looks very good but website is extremely detailed and complicated.They offer maybe 10 different strategies that you can choose to follow. I subscribe to Stockpicker - 2 sharetips per month at a cost of approx R350 yearly.Fairly good trackrecord.Also mid month emails if any sharetip of urgency comes up. I also subscribe to Sharetips - also about R350 pa.Much more activewith a model portfolio of about 10 shares which is updated and modified monthly.Plus weekly reports on other shares of interest.
0 Kudos
purplecow
Occasional Contributor
I am a subscriber to them and have had excellent results, far better than any other service I have subscribed to. Are they detailed - yes. Are they superb web-site designers - no.Cheap? No, but quality rarely is.You cant really compare them to other tipster services as they are completely different -apples to pears. They have started posting some HOWTO pages to ease use, it appears they are attracting a lot of newbies recently - they were used to more expereinced traders - and these howto pages are a major step in easing use of their site. They recently posted a WHAT DO WE DO page (http://www.powerstocks.co.za/subscription.php) that really puts things in perspective and positions themselves. After reading it you'll realise what makes them different to anything else out there. They are evolving, since i signed up 4 months ago they have launched a lot of very effective methods
0 Kudos