Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

PPC

Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
Usually very relucant to make specific share posting, but the graph of this share stood out like a "diamond". I did tell you guys to get in early and enjoy the ride. Your stupidity, my gain. Hate to tell you "i told you so". Russ, did you get in? Up 10% from my initial posting.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Preston
Super Contributor
See posting from "Preston"
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Mm, I did look at the chart, but thought the upside to this is rather limited. A trade probably not worth the risk with a company that is fairly valued. You just never know, but it's always nice to get it spot on.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Kwagga, How low can Eli's go? Huge support level at R6,66.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
No.I didn't get in.Good call there.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Preston - Currently trading on a weak support level, and the next strong one I have around R6.80. I like almost everything about this company except the fact that directors seems to like taking large collar hedge positions and forward purchases with their own shares. It's hudgely off putting, and raise a question about why a directors would short sell there own shares. I've made a small loss with my last trade and frankly started sharing directors bearish stance on their company. I would rather not invest in a company with directors that feel the need to cover themselfs against large share price declines.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Building and construction stocks in general seem to be coming to life...at last.
0 Kudos