Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

PPC

Russ
Super Contributor
I think ppc is buyable right now.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Preston
Super Contributor
Russ, Very confusing share. I am also looking for an entry.
0 Kudos
HC
Occasional Contributor
I see the CEO Gordhan has bought R21m of PPC shares in the last month - his SENS statement says that he is very optimistic about their Africa expansion. Does this sound legit?
0 Kudos
HC
Occasional Contributor
I see the CEO Gordhan has bought R21m of PPC shares in the last month - his SENS statement says that he is very optimistic about their Africa expansion. Does this sound legit?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I am hoping it will break out of this short term down channel and move up to about 3100.I don't know about anything longer term as there is still some resistance overhead.It just touched support today and there sems to be a buy divergence on the sto so I am hoping for a bounce.
0 Kudos
mullet_fish
Regular Contributor
if a ceo buys R21m (of his own money) in his co he must know something positive....very much an "open" signal to the market - here I am...watch me!!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
CEO , had to do something, cos this share is stuck in such a tight trading range. My fears, is that it might break to the downside. (imo)
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
The channel held again and now it's back at support.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
And the bounce again.Maybe this time.
0 Kudos