Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

PPC

magicactus
Frequent Contributor
This company starting to look attractive, with a rather large RHS starting from 2009 till present.Directors also been doing a bit of buying. Anybody care to comment
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Went long @ 2950. It always seem to bottom out between jul-aug then run up for a few months before the next fall, so looking to take some profit at around the 3500 and hope the balance can be cashed in for a few % more. Construction still not in great shape locally so I don't see a big upside on this one, hope I'm wrong.
0 Kudos
magicactus
Frequent Contributor
34 break, retest and a long to ATH.
0 Kudos
geordie1
Super Contributor
i am a long term holder of this share and its capital growth has been most uninspiring >slight loss>so it is due some upside from my point of view>i do like management.it is a very competitive market so margins always likely to be tight and the strategy is to go into africa to look for growth>who knows>at moment I have decided to hold but I am not going to throw more money at it.
0 Kudos