Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

PRESTON how high do you think ams will go???

Not applicable
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
if he knew mate he would nt be tellin you he`d be on his yatch in the carribean not driving his skadonk around Boksburg number crunchin bugger bars,lol
0 Kudos
Not applicable
just wanted an opinion on the matter- but you know opinions are like a$$$h&^%%s everyone has them? if u could give me yours it will help?
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
na, rather take the piss on silly question late friday avo mate.lol
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
PD..Me not from boksburg. Me train really hard and me eat really healthy food and me sedonk has been fixed. LN ..I have burn't by this share so i am very relucant to offer advises. Have a look at the price chart, this share start to climb and around the 4th or 5th day after the interest announcement ,this shares drops. I am not sure what your average cost per share is. But remember you are on a learning curve so do not panic , merely watch the movement of this share over the coming week. My prediction..By Wednesday , this share price will start to falter. PD.. I did warn you about BIL, but you did not listen to me. You should have sold at R260.00.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
PD..Me not from boksburg. Me train really hard and me eat really healthy food and me sedonk has been fixed. LN ..I have burn't by this share so i am very relucant to offer advises. Have a look at the price chart, this share start to climb and around the 4th or 5th day after the interest announcement ,this shares drops. I am not sure what your average cost per share is. But remember you are on a learning curve so do not panic , merely watch the movement of this share over the coming week. My prediction..By Wednesday , this share price will start to falter. PD.. I did warn you about BIL, but you did not listen to me. You should have sold at R260.00.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Good on ya Presto,rule 2 in this here game is to listen to your own cells, not forumites!! I got in at 190 on BIL not exactly a bad move and havent sold a dime. I see great value for the long shot and hey when Zuma gives me a huge bonus for building the country up, i`ll grab more BILs, no worries. Viva Infrastructure Roll out Programme, Viva, comrade.lol Mate, pop down to www.autotrader.co.za and get yourself a new jammie cuz, loads of front end loaders for sale to scoop the cash up with,lol
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
PD If you only sold BIL at R260, you would have bought yourself a nice villa, sipping on Johnny Walker Blue and reading a copy of the FSB transcript.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Presto, roll on Friday, followed by sitting on beach with new HTC TyTn2 toy, playing the market,lol
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Dude , also bought an HTC TYTN 2 . Excellent phone and the best part i can recieve e-mail even when i am not at my computer. Only drawback is the battery life. Got to recharge every 2nd day.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Good on ya, lookin forward to using the zoom camera and video on the beach for those naughty shots of the aunties, Hallo, do you do holiday snaps luv.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Presto, hows the navigation feature, wont get lost in camps bay ever again, even at 3 in the morn, its even got the quickest routes to Douglas Green.lol
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Good morning LN. Internet functionality is excellent. Screen automatically adjust when using the keyboard. Much better than the Nokia series.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
PD. I have not loaded the Navigation features yet. I am aware that you have to go to Leaf.co.za to download the necessary application.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
I second that, and looks better than carrin a desk top onto the beach with your cool box full of batteries,lol
0 Kudos
yrg
Frequent Contributor
Download from Leaf is the free version without voice navigation. Get Mobile Navigon 6.1 (from Leaf store) with full voice navigation - i love it - costs R1000 - got it for free on the contract i took. TyTNII rocks!!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
I also got it on contract. Is it on one of the CD that is provided with the phone.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
IM ENVIOUS??? gonna upgrade my contract soon
0 Kudos