Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

PRICE STREAMER SCROPIT ERROR,...

Not applicable
Hi Guys... SOme assistance please,.. Script error when i enter pricerstreamer logon page,. then No logon how ever hard i try,.. WHat gives,..? anyone else got their streamer today? If so why am i getting a script error,..?? Many Thanks,..
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
ALLLLL Sorted,... Regularly i click th Blank screen tick box,.. Leaving it unchecked for the first time allows me access,.. Great,..
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
Mine was almost working this morning....but I must admit that the CLOCK always works on PS and I find that R100 a month is pretty steep for a clock as I already have the time on my PC
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
Please Simone can you ask the powers to remove this bit as it is cr@p! Price Streamer is a powerful real time market data delivery system providing an ideal solution for market participants requiring the most up to date pricing information. JSE data is dynamically updated to all the windows you have open in the system without any need for you to refresh the page.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Try uncheck the "Blank Page" check box,. Regularly as i say i can only see that valuable clock,. but now i get the working streamer,.. Although today the graphs are seriously spastic,.. Hmm,.. how much would you trust the streamer if 100k depended upon it,.. Ahhh,. well worth the 100 bucks,.. lol
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Without Any need to refresh screens,... Ahhh the pleasure,.. Technology is so cool hah!? We should file for issues,. seeing as that seems like false advertising!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
funny that,. i seem to be developing a compulsive disorder,. "lookup" my finger just snaps away at it without my control,..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Check it out,. the ALL NEW pricestreamer features reverse action graphing,.. lol,.
0 Kudos