Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

PUTster Targets.

Not applicable
The little train that could...heh...We are at the 50% Fibo retracement of the March uptrend at R105.60( so expect some Support for the Bulls,short-term)....The 61.8% Fibo(crucial) is at R103.56.##...below that, it is R98.50 which is the 38.2% Fibo-retracement of the move from 2006 lows to 2007 highs....
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable
just a little hint of Choo-Choo,a Train Set and conductor's Whistle "Happy Valley here we come."...the Weekly MACD(click on the 5-yr SBK weekly) has crossed over....Steam !
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yeah only small problem is even with these retracements (another 10% required) you wont even be in profit.....just something to remember next time you buy puts impulsively...the best you can hope for is a smaller loss that you already have....but I suspect that being the idiot you are you will miss even this opportunity...
0 Kudos
Day_Trader
Regular Contributor
So I should go short on SBK Sep futures maybe?
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
What you call that ? Zarpie Inverse Trading System ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
we are in a sell but I would wait for a rally up to the 21 day ema...you may have missed the boat...we are on some kind of long term support line...much depends on today...I would look at what the close brings...
0 Kudos
Day_Trader
Regular Contributor
Was thinking along those lines as well... Would go short on SBK when it hits R110 for short term profit. Seems to be struggling to maintain momentum above that...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It may seem unrelated,but it is not....the EZA:$SPX gave a CLEAR Top40 sell-signal BEFORE the Feb2007 general sell-off.Since our Banks lead the pack(Up or Down),it is a handy tool...and the P&F Bank Index SELL signal added to aforesaid = Short on Rallies..##..the EZA:$SPX is now at a crucial place,as at..
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Futures up, hope I can spend more time in my "other" office, the one with the aircon without the dead cat.
0 Kudos
peekay
Frequent Contributor
I don't support the Bulls. I will rather support the Sharks
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes for once the reality testing seems to be switched on ... it not only seems unrelated it is...
0 Kudos