Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Page Setting

Cruising
Contributor
Can one of you computer boffins help me with my on line opening page settings? If I want to discuss something with someone about a share or something on this site, the opening page shows my portfolio. This has nothing to do with any one else. I would like to open on something neutral. Thanks
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
beaver, this is an issue we are aware of. Unfortunately in the immediate there is no way around it.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Ask SFM to open a linked account and just open on that page. ( with nothin init)
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ya john, good point. Contact the call centre and ask for a new account to be added to your profile (no cost). Then before you log out have the linked (empty) account the one displayed. Then when you log in, you'll see that one.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Save a tree. Eat a beaver
0 Kudos
Cruising
Contributor
Super Indigo, Tracking your chat forum responses you must have just retired in the last year. With out much smart to track, I note lots of weak response. What will you be able to to with a beaver?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Yippee for Super Idego. Dude ,you are a breath of fresh air to an otherwise seriously dead forum.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Rousing such an intent and visceral response is reward in and of itself. How long have you been trading, Mangina?
0 Kudos