Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Part-time day trading

Brazen
Super Contributor
Thanks johnboy! You rich yet?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
why not consider part - time monthly trading. Costs is low and the returns super.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
In spirit absolutly..Not yet B Baby but working harder than ever.. Can't wait to send you a case of Champers..do me a favour and send me the delivery address because its gona happen.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John, I donr have your email. Mine is [email protected] Please share you lazy setups with me
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thank you good people. I take the following: For now at least, it is perhaps better to use and develop systems appropriate for part-time trading, for this John has kindly offered help which I will take up. Also maybe I should focus on these things called 'life' and 'fun'. Brazen, you as generous as John? I could spring for a Wimpy meal.
0 Kudos
Parttimer
Frequent Contributor
I would suggest the following. If you try to day trade the entire market part time, you would go mad and loose a lot of money. Pick ten volatile highly liquid stocks in say three sectors, and get to understand the dynamics of these stocks. Trade these stocks only. Your odds in succeeding is far better
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
why ten in 3 ?? 3 in 3 be better ..
0 Kudos
manicks
Regular Contributor
Hi John i also don't have your email, would appreciate if you could send me your lazy systems to me as well: My email: [email protected]. Thanks
0 Kudos