Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Pathetic service re Bogom

Ninja
Super Contributor
My experience with the call centre is that the team are very professional and helpful. Sometimes can't get through but thats about the worst of it. Simon, I have introduced 3 new customers to OST in the last month.....is there a referral payment system???
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
so you say, I haven't checked and don't plan to check .. the right person is managing this internally and has also contacted you in this regard .. my comment is merely that our response time for email is 24-48 hours .. did you experience different, maybe .. unfortunately sometimes things go wrong, nobody ever said they didn't ..
0 Kudos
Lindsay_1
Contributor
In my personal experience I have found that the Call Center of Standarad Bank to be absolutely first class. I do not know of another call centre where the phone is answered so promptly by somebody intelligent on the other end who sorts out whatever my problem/question is in moments. Please pass on my congratulations to them. Have a good hols Simon
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
0 Kudos