Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Pathetic service re Bogom

Not applicable
Hi Simon-I was busy typing out a nice and diplomatic Email re above subject ,when, to ad insult to injury , everything was wiped out with a message that my time has expired .So I'll be very short. The service from your support or service centre stinks!
0 Kudos
23 REPLIES 23
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
if that is what you believe, and you have a personal expereince to this effect, the best way to improve it is to lodge an official complaint .. not here, but via their supervisors .. because my sense of the call center is that they are very much top notch, and if I am wrong we need to know ..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
My experience is that once they answer the phone they know what they are doing and are very helpful, but that getting the phone answered can be a bit tricky.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
yip .. time to answer is one of our biggest challenges and also important metric (and we also track abondened calls) .. thing is the call center is not operating at 100%, in other words lots of time the agents are doing nothing, but then everybody calls at the same time .. an this is not a new nor unicque problem for call cneters ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi Simon - well , now you know that you are wrong in your assumption. You say I must contact their supervisors. Where? They do not even answer my NUMEROUS Emails. Please ask their supervisors to phone me anytime. They are without reservation absolutely pathetic! Check my Email record and you will see for yourself.Thanks.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Sugestion... use the website to comunicate this.. have a function at the top saying call centre busy, or call centre free so please call now... Not a lot of problems in markets need be solved in the moment.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
call center manager will call you ..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
clearly also if its always busy we can also all tell you skimping on staff and then when Pascal next complain you have to just say sorry and help the oke.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks Simon for your very prompt response (as always) and for the very prompt response from your call centre manager.Problem seems resolved.It just need communication.Problem seems to be with Email department that does not know the meaning of communication. Maybe they think they are the phone department!I stand by every word I said about them. Manager will check Email record and confirm that what I said is factual and correct. John, thanks for the sympathy- appreciated.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
I'm glad that the people at the derivatives desk are sharp. . . I usually get through quickly. Stuff seems to get sorted out fast as well. I see that the daily TA is placed on the website daily (this was my last gripe two weeks ago).
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Pascal, and if one wants prompt service email is not the route .. not anywhere ..
0 Kudos
dbm
Frequent Contributor
I have also given up on the emails. Never ever had a meaningful reply
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
I find the staff quite helpful and efficient. I have missed a deadline or two in the past and they made a plan to assist. I have noticed that previous 2 days, e-mail queries have not been sent despite the website confirming "Query Sent". They have not received it and I do not pick it up on sent items folder in outlook. Reported this morn to the helpdesk.
0 Kudos
BilboBaggins
Contributor
Hi - have had no problems with EMail, given that a response is usually given within 24 hours - which is about the industry average.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
. . . and just when I open my mouth . . . where's todays TA?
0 Kudos
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
On the contrary! I have had many issues raised with them - they remain patient and very professional (consistently so!) and always resolve. I give them a HUGE THUMBS UP!!
0 Kudos
Mr_Money
Regular Contributor
I called on them a few times myself and had no issues.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon,I was going to leave it there but now I have to respond unfortunately after your latest response that if one wants prompt service, email is not the route.You are out of context.I had a number of incidents where eg six or more emails and a week later still no response ,after numerous emails I get a reply that they thought somebody attended to it. I will not bore you with the rest. You can check my email record from the first communication,even before I opened my account,and if you are then still of the opinion as it seems that I have unreasonable expectations with emails, I will have to reevaluate my opinion of your value system.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
no pascal, I am not going to drag out the details here .. but our turn around for email response is 24-48 hours ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And my experience is about a week.Check your own email records on this.
0 Kudos