Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Paul is still buying shares

Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
With the release of the trial results coming up soon and Paul still buying stock i think we may have some good news coming out soon. Might stock up at 10-11c mark.
0 Kudos
22 REPLIES 22
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Yeah, he's only buying up small chunks, but nevertheless he is buying, so yes, worth stocking up. If trial results come out and then the final financial results for Feb follow soon after (will probably only be May?). The first 10 000 order for Imuniti Packs will be in that financial year. I think we are going to see this one back over 20 cents.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
target price still 1 c.....
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Sorry Chartist, i don't think we are going to see this one at 1 cent in a long time (unless they really do something totally stupid). It has pretty much found its correct market value at around 7-8 cents and will keep climbing from there. Get in now while still at these affordable levels. But I realise you don't like this one, so I do understand if you don't buy.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
have you ever spoken to these guys? do yourself a favour ...pick up the phone and ask them to tell you about what happened to the promise of trails, the blatant lies in their sens announcements etc....I predict that not only will the shares be worthless but you will be reading about this one in the paper some time in the future.....its just s feeling I get.....but call them yourself and you will experience the prevarication,obfuscation and panic in their voice yourself
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Yeap guys have lost so much money with this share what was it high again? LOL but others have made alot of money 6c - 25c in three days. Back at the 10c mark any good news will see it run again to 20 - 25c. This is my risk trade in my portfolio high risk high retrun/no return/loss. It would be interesting to know how many family and friends have been advised by Paul to buy and buy a lot. Would he screw family/friends over?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
SS, with respect, you don't buy anything because you think they would or wouldn't scam their family. this is pure guess work, maybe he hates his family ?
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Agreed but it is a sign of confidence.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
its the first part of that word that matters...its a CON
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
He baught 700 000 in total this month...thats nothing..it's even less than Abuzz buys...hahahaha
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Amm its slightly better than nothing, i think.
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
What..about R70 000,00? thats not showing confidance in your own company.
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
Still better than R0. Share gets to R1 then R70 000 turns into R700 000 very quickly. Use dont use it, lets talk again in a couple of months. What is interesting it is the 16th most popular pick out of over 120 shares in the topgun challenge.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
HUH! all that says is a lot of formites made a ***** pick!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Me living room is plastered with Knight's Gold mining company share certificates (if you can remember that far back) because they're worth f-all. Save your money to buy strong shares - like Awethu :)
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Hey Shaun, there will always be some people who you will never be able to convince of your thinking, so my theory is just let time and the share price prove us right or them right. When it gets to over 20 cents, we will be selling and banking our 100% plus profit and they will be sitting on the sidelines perhaps wishing they'd bought. I think too many people have been burnt by this one when it fell from over R2,00 on listing down to its recent lows, so a lot of the market is weary. However, I still maintain that 7-8 cents was a fair market price and it will grow from here. It is a good buy at these levels and I continue to buy and others I know are also buying. It would be very interesting to see the average size of transaction on this share, as I think previously most people were buying small volumes, but now there seem to be a lot more bigger transactions going through (not just the total volume for the day, but the actual size of each transaction)
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Knight's, bwabwahahaha, I remember that one well, soem real scams went down there me thinks. But my best is Brainware, still got the certs in my office, they are now southern elec co., but still worthless after a 20:1 consolidation.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ive only heard bad things from people who deal with them. For example, last month they couldnt fullfill any of a mate of mines orders to manufacture pills because they had no raw materials. now either they have sold so much they ran out of stock or they just arent operating to potential... im thinking the latter...
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Tribal, I can't answer for them, but just out of interest how big a customer is your mate? I know that a fair chunk of their production time and inventory is allocated to some rather large contracts. And yes, i know that all customers are important to a business (cos ultimately small customers grow into big ones) but to be out of stock of a particular raw material is an occurence that happens in a lot of manufacturing businesses (yes, not good, but nevertheless a fact) Also, what lead time does he give them on his orders? Are they standing orders? If we know more of the story, perhaps your observation would be more convincing.
0 Kudos