Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Paul is still buying shares

Taurus
Super Contributor
Tribalzone if you read the news you will know that a few company had that probleme lately because they are not prepared to keep the raw materiale to produce some pils because off roberys.
0 Kudos
Marno_1
Regular Contributor
I agree with Abuzz on this one. IMU definitely have the potential to make a huge profit in the future. Yes I agree that management need to keep there act together but the signs is there that they going the correct way. The volume trading per day is not exceptional but still show beside all the negative publicity there are still huge interest in this share. I guess we will have to wait for the results of 29 May 2008 to see what is installing for the future of IMU. My personal opinion is not expecting miracles but we will see some improvements.OMO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
LABAT AFRICA FORCAST BEST GROWTH FOR 2015. GET IN ON THIS ONE. THEY EXPECTED TO BUY OVER A BIG COMPANY SOON SHARE PRICE IS ON A BIG INCLINE OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. ENJOY THE RIDE UP.
0 Kudos