Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Penny shares publications

IanC87
Not applicable
Hi all, I'm looking for some opinions(good or bad) of successful investors with regards to these publication companies. Have you ever tried them? Are they a good source to use,or should I rather steer clear? PS,I am very new to the stock markets,and am only looking at small market cap/penny share companies. Sorry if this is not the correct place to ask,but believe it or not,I couldn't find a lot of evidence on the internet. Thanks in advance
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Rams
Super Contributor
if you starting out,best to start with TOP 40 shares...
0 Kudos
klapka
Super Contributor
Agree with Rams. If you new stick to blue chip areas, shares or etf's. And study all you can about stock market investing. Plenty of learning to do before you venture into penny stocks. If those pedlars of advice really had an insight they would keep it to themselves.
0 Kudos
gamma
Contributor
My advice...steer clear of those publications
0 Kudos
Vagabond
Contributor
Follow @SmallTalkDaily and @keithmclachlan on twitter.
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
Best advice you will ever get and it is for free, been there tried that, burnt my fingers, got the t-shirt. Listen to these boys and steer clear of penny-stocks. Attend all the free courses that OST offers and then decide whether you want to trade penny stocks.
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Have a look at smallcaps.co.za - Keith McLachlan's website - I think he usually gives good advice concerning small caps.
0 Kudos
geordie1
Super Contributor
check the movie wolf of wall street-its entertaining and exagerrated although based on a true character who is now out of prison/penny stocks are where he made and lost his fortune and a lot of innocent people lost theirs.make your own mind up after watching
0 Kudos