Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

People should wake up

KVW
Super Contributor
Look at the Volume on the Offers to buy compared to Offers to Sell, there is some serious bargain hunting into this share, and yet small traders are pushing the price down??????????????????????????? Wake up and see if there is a huge demand then why sell???????????????
0 Kudos
18 REPLIES 18
john_1
Super Contributor
its called the CYA stratergy.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
geh geh geh geh...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja come on guys stop selling, you are killing me here....:-(
0 Kudos
KVW
Super Contributor
Kill the bear......
0 Kudos
Johnny_D
Occasional Contributor
No use complaining about something you cannot control.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Have you ever heard of an exit strategy? MRF had its run and it's over for now. Take a look at the MRF chart and tell me what you see. The trend is quite clear. The market can stay bearish much longer than you can stay liquid.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
if there is huge demand, why is it going down?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon,with all due respect,here's a coy that over a comparable period has increased its earnings 500% and taking into account the increase in the FrCr price will do even better in the second half.Is this panicky selling justified? In my humble opinion it is not,but then again i'm not an esteemed analyst. As for mkadir's eloquent response i will rather reserve any judgement
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
My opinion....The minerals mined prices have in most cases have halved.The costs of production of metals are climbing at a fair pace....Now relook at the results and going forward halve the income for the following period and u might have a fair idea what this share is worth for the next year.That said i feel at these levels its fully priced....Really long term its a good buy....There being so much interest in it as seen from the OBV ,its unlikely to fall much further....See the MA as well...I wont buy again before the price crosses both green and red lines....Small cap favourite i know,people fixated with it,it replaces SIM and before that John Daniel!....I'm watching phone small caps for the next runs ,have none at the moment,seems Foneworks might provied some interest.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What MA's are you using on this share Barry...im runnin g a 89sma and a 20 ema.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
The SBK charts standard deviation,i.e. 28 day and 60 day.
0 Kudos
venice
Super Contributor
KVW your logic is flawed. Sounds like you're long the share and can't get out and take the loss. Been there done it, it won't bring your cash back or stop a share going down alas.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
picker, you may, or may not, be correct. But I am correct when I say there is no massive demand. Because if there was massive demand the price would be rising, not falling.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
hmmmmm now @ 1.75 getting juicy maybe a quick long is in order?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Low not yet reached. Stop wasting your time and concentrate on something more solid for now.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I can't agree more.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I WOULD SELL EVERYTHING AS FAST AS YOU CAN THEIR NUMBERS A A BUNCH OF BULLSH*T
0 Kudos