Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Petition to allow Chartist back

DR_1
Super Contributor
This forum is getting kinda low without Chartist. I reckon that we all start a petition that Simon allows chartist back, and allows him freedom of speech as allowed in the constitution. All in agreement, sign up, hopefully Simon also looks at this
0 Kudos
27 REPLIES 27
stores
Super Contributor
I agree, please unban Chartist. John where are you? Both you and Mark provide good advice, knowledge and also great humour.
0 Kudos
Theater_Cat
Super Contributor
Simon has already stated that Chartist is welcome to contact him if he wishes to discuss the matter and resolve. Suffice to say that amicable resoltion has not yet been reached.
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Yes, please allow chartist back.
0 Kudos
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
Ja just as day traders keeps the market liquite they keep the forum active and we needs them to come back for things to move, there has been very interesting market movements lately with nobody even attemting to comment on them.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I miss Chartist and I want him back. He's crazy as a loon, trades like a demon, and adds a good measure of anarchy to the forum.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
er, actually the above post was from me, posting from the wrong account. Anyway, it counts as another vote cos Gravy does what I tell him.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
And, ya, john must come back too.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Yes, ya well I kinda sort off want him back, so Simon please put on your plastic glove on and put his ***** back in. Much obliged.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Stem, bring beide John en Chartist terug asb.
0 Kudos
PaulR_1
Occasional Contributor
Yes please. I have seen a few interesting posts from others recently though.
0 Kudos
Hibiscus
Regular Contributor
If one is to consider abstantions as a vote against they will never come back!!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Let the Dalai Lama visit.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
MAGICIAN
Frequent Contributor
Yes please - this forum needs livening up
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes, allow chartist back
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I thought I would just hijack this thread and take advantage of the massive international interest in the Chartist saga to promote my cause.Hope this doesn't sour relations between South Africa and China.
0 Kudos
HungryPunter
Regular Contributor
Please allow Chartist back.
0 Kudos