Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Petition to allow Chartist back

Not applicable
Bring Chartist BACK!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
I think you guys got it the wrong way around.. The question is does chartist want to come back?
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
I want him back, always gave very good advise, it suprises me that we have some people that feel so offended by a few things he said, yes some were overboard, but mostly they were really not a cause for concern, i mean really, we are not living in a perfect world, dont act like those people who want to live the perfect life, no swearwords, harvard schooling kids, complete dicipline, strict measures etc. I mean really live a little, i cant picture living like that, so lets jus bring him back, but with a little repremand as to the extent of of his 'rude' comments, as we have highly sensitive persons here, lol reminds me of a lady that totally freaked out when i said sh@t out of frustration once, i mean really!! Only my opinion :-)
0 Kudos
DR_1
Super Contributor
is there anyone that can create an alternate chat website where we can all log onto and have chartist back.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Yes - you can yourself. http://groups.google.com - takes 2 minutes and it works perfectly and you can get and send emails to discuss, or just visit the web forum. I never get why people want to use anything else unless they need branding etc.
0 Kudos
Mik
Occasional Contributor
Bring Chartist back, this forum needs him.
0 Kudos