Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Petition to allow Chartist back

Highlighted
Not applicable
Bring Chartist BACK!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
I think you guys got it the wrong way around.. The question is does chartist want to come back?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
I want him back, always gave very good advise, it suprises me that we have some people that feel so offended by a few things he said, yes some were overboard, but mostly they were really not a cause for concern, i mean really, we are not living in a perfect world, dont act like those people who want to live the perfect life, no swearwords, harvard schooling kids, complete dicipline, strict measures etc. I mean really live a little, i cant picture living like that, so lets jus bring him back, but with a little repremand as to the extent of of his 'rude' comments, as we have highly sensitive persons here, lol reminds me of a lady that totally freaked out when i said [email protected] out of frustration once, i mean really!! Only my opinion :-)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
is there anyone that can create an alternate chat website where we can all log onto and have chartist back.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Yes - you can yourself. http://groups.google.com - takes 2 minutes and it works perfectly and you can get and send emails to discuss, or just visit the web forum. I never get why people want to use anything else unless they need branding etc.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Bring Chartist back, this forum needs him.
0 Kudos