Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Petty but perfidious...

Not applicable
I am keen to know is it just my immoral,dirty,obscene way....have I sunk that low that I cannot see just how absolutely disgusting,depraved and offensive the term don't be a "(nickname for Richard) for a tick"...I really need to know cause if it is I have a much bigger problem than I thought...I read it somewhere in a respected text book...I think they even keep it in University libraries and it is required reading for some students....I really thought it was quite innocent....my goodness...my guidance teacher was right...their is sin and darkness everywhere...I think he said it as I was sitting on his lap...
0 Kudos
15 REPLIES 15
Not applicable
Dont sweat the petty things, and vice versa. Take the day off and go watch some ***** Tracy movies ;p.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I don't understand. That "dee eye see kay? word caused the thread to be deleted? But the word God I have seen many a time, without being deleted or even hashed out by the nanny? Could someone please explain?
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
I once knew a fella called Richard C*ck" - now what good folks would call their son Richard with that sort of a surname! He was a good fella as well.
0 Kudos
PaulM_1
Occasional Contributor
I knew a Richard Head... It reminds me of the good old local IRC days when saying breadroll got you banned (Afrikaner vloekbots don't like a droll).
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
my dearest mom went to school with a poor blighter who is called Carl Piel...
0 Kudos
Jesuit
Occasional Contributor
If we were to expand the discussion to become gender sensitive as well, what would the female description be for an aeroplane's *****pit ?
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
BWAHAHAHA! so Piel is ok. Mr Tracy just became Piel Tracy
0 Kudos
Not applicable
something out of nothing if you ask me.......overblown
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Chartman, gap chat pretty boring without you, stop sulking and come help us figure out todays gap......
0 Kudos
Not applicable
No just been to town...Simon I trust this amply demonstrates that unless you have some moral code which is prescribed within an inch of killing all the human spirit what u are doing is just reediculous...My God I almost crashed the car on the way back from Town....there was this conservative sounding afrikaans Tannie on Fine Music Radio and u know what she said....I almost cant say it..."draadtrek"...yes u read right draadtrek...I just dont know what the world is coming to!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So Chartist, what happened today, was it a day to sit on your hands ot did you manage to scalp something off? if you did please tell me what did you see and when did you trade
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I took a short when the gap close failed (good for about 4K) and then the ADX just petered out (wonder if pete also gets banned) ...went to Town had some lunch and did some stuff now back...
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
Dont get upset mr c when you win the competition werner is running you will prove to the powers that be,that as our guru genius you deserve a bit of slack............
0 Kudos
CrownA
Super Contributor
Huh, what ?? Did I miss something? This seems to be a loose thread going nowhere...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well Jesuit, according to the CEO of Kulula that I heard on the Tom London show - He said that "after the inaugural flight by their first lady pilot, it was decided that the ****pit was to be renamed the Box Office...." I nearly wet myself hearing that on 702 live radio.
0 Kudos