Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Photo's

Quakedog
Super Contributor
Hey guys, I think it would be a nice if it were possible that we could upload a photo for our profiles, so I can see how ugly all those mugs are!!!!hehehe I can see abuse coming! Like a facebook profile pic! Any opinions?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Ricky_1
Occasional Contributor
Sorry no can do. I am so ugly I keep breaking the camera.
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
This is not a social/dating site so it doesnt matter what you look like?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
SBK tries the keep the site very formal and as such this will be a no go! Linking someone's ugly face to a bad trade for example is what's coming.Face trading does not work! I personally don't mind the idea, but the odds of implementing are 300 million to 1
0 Kudos
nala
Super Contributor
we are here for the bucks -otwise go join a dating service!
0 Kudos
WR
Regular Contributor
Wizard, thats good odds, if I put in 10 bucks and Simon manages to get it right I could end up with 3 billion, whose the book maker, its should be the best 10 bucks that I will ever spend, unless I win the lotto for less
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
You probably know a bit about Horse betting... I wonder if there is a way of making money in the long term there?? Some kind of a win-win situation and no the warrant type quick buck...
0 Kudos