Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Phuthuma Nathi and Multi Choice S.A

SEC_MAN
Frequent Contributor
Hi guys, does anyone own these shares. They are paying out OTC on December 08- 2011. Does anyone have any idea on what the share price could be then. It was R50.00 on initial offer 5 years ago.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
kicc
Frequent Contributor
We also own 5000 shares. The company was to issue a circular indicating the value of the share price. According to the experts on Summit TV - they valued Multichoce SA between R60 - R70. The difficult thing is who would be prepared to buy a share of an unlisted company at these prices?
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
then again, of that R60 to R70 phuthuma nathi only owns a portion of multichoice SA, think its around 20% or sumthing, not too sure...im not too excited about this payout date etc and value,as soon as they decide to pay out, i am selling and investing in more interesting investments i have within my portfolio...quite frankly i dont know why i wasted my time with multichoice...
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
u lacked knowledge at the time of buying.
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
very true, i was 17 year old at the time lol...
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
0 Kudos