Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Phuthuma Nathi trading platform

SEC_MAN
Frequent Contributor
I see the Multi Choice SA trading platform is up and we will be able to start trading from 08 December 2011. Question is, what do you guys think opening price will be.?Google Phuthuma Nathi trading platform.
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Mr_S
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
JulzM
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
kicc
Frequent Contributor
according to speculation on summit tv, anticipate the pricde to be between 80 - 110 rand - whether you will find a buyer at that price is a different story alltogether
0 Kudos
kicc
Frequent Contributor
according to speculation on summit tv, anticipate the pricde to be between 80 - 110 rand - whether you will find a buyer at that price is a different story alltogether
0 Kudos
kicc
Frequent Contributor
i have just called the trading site and they advise that this is just a test site. Trading will only commence on 8 Dec 2011. As this is a test site, the prices contained on the site are not correct.
0 Kudos
JulzM
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
JulzM
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
they are testing the system.
0 Kudos
kicc
Frequent Contributor
according to guys on summit tv it is in the region of R100 but not sure whether we going to find buyers at this level - as currently there is a reluctance to buy unlisted shares - also not clear on what the dividend forward looking will be (2011 - 88 cents) as all the debt is now cleared
0 Kudos
JulzM
Regular Contributor
Dividend should be higher if all the debt is cleared.....so R100 a share is possible.....Maybe they would market the shares to bee empowerment investment groups
0 Kudos
SEC_MAN
Frequent Contributor
SBG securities valued it at R124.00 . Average valuation between 10000 and 13000. Check out www.phuthumanathi.co.za. i just got verified today.
0 Kudos