Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Phuthuma Nathi

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
the real issue is supply and demand .. lots of people want to cash in so supply is massive ..
0 Kudos
geordie1
Super Contributor
does anyone know if these shares are at some point going to convert to normal shares or are they permanently locked into a bee format_there is value here that in the long term could be realised when and if they convert>i am interested in buying for my kids who qualify under bee-anyone know if that is allowed.
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
You can buy for anyone who qualifies under BEE laws. Multichoice is not listed so converting these share into normal multichoice shares would be close to impossible and in any case the purpose of this scheme was to have a BEE platform on this company so it would not make sense to change such platform.
0 Kudos
AJT
Super Contributor
In that case i would avoid it, but may become interesting if Naspers unbundles one day and sells of Multichoice (not saying it is going to happen, but if it does!!!!!)
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
Considering their dividends in the past and the growth since 2006 I would hold on to this stock. Selling at current prices is giving your investment away for close to free
0 Kudos