Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Phuthuma nathi

suki
Super Contributor
@ SecMan. i realised u ask a lot of questions about Phuthuma Nathi. see this link http://www.busrep.co.za/index.php?fSectionId=563&fArticleId=5656988
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
sponono
Super Contributor
did u receive any dividends to date?
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
Not yet. i haven't checked what date they are being ditributed.
0 Kudos
SEC_MAN
Frequent Contributor
Hi Suki, thanks for the helpfull information.I only hope i get a good payout next year.According to Phutuma Nathi offices they are starting to pay dividends from 23.09.2010.
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
that is tomorrow. i guess i will have something for the long weekend.
0 Kudos
SEC_MAN
Frequent Contributor
Hi Guys received dividends today at least something for heritage day.
0 Kudos
SEC_MAN
Frequent Contributor
Hi Guys Multi choice is also giving a speacial dividend to Phutuma Nathi share holders.Any idea how much this will equate to in cents per share?
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
@SECMan. i think they are going to use it to close the debts. but in cents its more than 71Cents.
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
DIVIDENDS The board recommends that dividends of 71,1 cents per ordinary share and 71,1 cents per preference share be declared (2009: 53,3 cents per ordinary share and per preference share). The board also recommends a special dividend of 111,1 cents per preference share (2009: nil).
0 Kudos