Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Phutuma Nathi Dividend

SEC_MAN
Frequent Contributor
Hi Guys, does any one have any opinions on whether Phutuma Nathi will issue dividends this year and also what there approximate share value is now(i am aware it is not listed).It was R50 when shares were offered to the public.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
suki
Super Contributor
this is bout Welkom Yizani. "Performance of your shares. As you know, the shares in Welkom Yizani are not listed on any stock exchange and cannot be bought or sold before 8 December 2011. . It is therefore not possible to provide an indication of the value of the shares until they trade. However, you can get an indication of how your investment is performing from the increase in revenue and net profit of the Media24 group as outlined in the financial statements. We are very happy to have you as a shareholder and we look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with you. Should you have any queries, please contact our call centre on 0860 12 12 24. Kind regards G J Gerwel Chairman"
0 Kudos
SEC_MAN
Frequent Contributor
Is Phutuma Nathi going to list next year.If not will they pay us according to how Media 24 book value.
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
Phutuma Nathi call centre 0860-11 62 26
0 Kudos
SEC_MAN
Frequent Contributor
Thanks very much Suki.So i can assume the shares are worth about R50 000.00 since i bought 1000 shares at R10.00 each on initial offer.Thanks for the input.
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
0 Kudos