Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Picking up steam!!! choo choo

Not applicable
Sanyati so far has a volume over 6.4 million trades @ 60c, This share is way undervalued at the moment as the NAV per share is 61c... Commodity confidence is gaining throughout the world and I believe that this is a great share to get into at these current prices. I got in at 57c and see that there has been a firm support level established and even if we missed that boat we would happily get into the stock at 63 even 70.. Easy profits guys! Technicals are superb and earnings were also very good.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
I bought this one last week purely on the fact that in the area where I live in Durban they are doing major repair/replacements of all the pipes or something (All I know is they are digging up all the roads and then filling them back in again?) but all wearing Sanyati vests... They must be making a killing from municipal contracts at the moment...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Moneyweb has NAV at about R1,98 not 61 cents. There is a lot of up to come in this company...
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
possibly different NAV's .. the lower is generally the tangible which is more real as it strips out things like good will ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
There is no way the NAV is at 61c even if you take off goodwill etc...more like 140c.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
their results released in May put Tangible NAV at 68.65c and NAV at 198.71 ..
0 Kudos
Alias_M
Occasional Contributor
Hi, Just for those that are not experienced, the Nett Asset Value of a share is in Standard Online, to access: Select the share / then select Director's dealing / then see right margin and click Ratio Analysis right at the bottom. What comes up is a complete ratio analysis headed: "PER SHARE/UNIT STATISTICS", the first stat., is NAV p.s.(per share) and for Sanyati it shows 198.71c (Circa R1-99c.) This is the easiest way to find NAV. Regards. Alias M
0 Kudos