Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Pinnacle Technology Director

Pepi
Regular Contributor
Buys 2,000,000 share @ R14.50 for R29,000,000 - that does say a lot. Any views between PNC & EOH?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Wait for a possible SENS on the other leg of the transaction: he may have raised (probably did) SSF's as a zero cost collar type arrangement.
0 Kudos
MehmoodHaffejee
Frequent Contributor
You forgot to mention that he SOLD 2000 000 shares.
0 Kudos
MehmoodHaffejee
Frequent Contributor
I like PNC; it has shown tremendous growth and looks liek there is lots more to come.
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Well there you go- as I said above - he was hedging his position through a collar. So - while he wants to hold his position - he is securing himself against a fall. This is a negative news item, if anything.
0 Kudos
Pepi
Regular Contributor
So there's lots of ways to skin a cat - thanks
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Also consider MUSTEK - a similar beast but it looks a lot cheaper at this point. It has broken technical levels and looks like it want to move to R8 in the not-to-distant future.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Seems to me that it is a sale of 2m shares - I don't see any announcement regarding a director purchasing the same?
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Nor do I now that you mention it??
0 Kudos
Pepi
Regular Contributor
Sorry guys - took it on face value from what i heard and you're right, it was a sale, sorry again.
0 Kudos