Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Plat price passes the golld price.

barry_1
Super Contributor
It had to happen....AMS will probably pass on its final div,but the future is now very bright.
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
Russ
Super Contributor
Agreed,IMP also looking good long term.Platinum looking up.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Yes and despite the stupid Zim gov move,they will still be forced to refine all at Implats,for now the better bet
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Barry,thanks for that post on the plat small caps.I made a bit out of aqp and now hold eps which is doing well.I am also holding imp, hopefully for the long term.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I have bought aqp again.I know it has run hard but it has broken out of a reverse H and S which points to a target around R13.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
All this unecessary spoilt brat tantrum from the government ,is now affecting all plats....They really have no say.Shebangu is the most ignorant of them all !....14000 workers is a tiny drop and if AMS is prevented from reducing then the 45000 remaining work will suffer and more pay offs will follow....The 14000 are going to be well looked after and AMS is preparing to open a low cost open cast mine.Of course that wont happen if their closing plans are interfered with....Remember AMS had to raise more capital from their members to carry on and of course this money came with strings attached ....Yes Russ,AQP can be expected to range around R16 over the next six months,then it would depend on their profits.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Yes,Shabangu is mampara of the week.Still,she won't hold plat down for long.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
JUBILEE might be worth a punt,what with a number of deals coming up.Plus also generating electricity for Escom ....OMO
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Nice volumes yesterday...also not as labour intensive, so less at risk of disruptions. Watch the December interview with Leon Coetzer on Summit TV...link on the company news page on OST.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
KKKK
Contributor
so yes std bank analyst rates this as a SELL. and today its rated a HOLD!! Eish
0 Kudos
KKKK
Contributor
0 Kudos