Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Platfields ( PLL )

Not applicable
Wuzzup ? Nasty stuff on the price-attack there.What ya think, Gladiator-types ? Is it a buy at 17c.
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Not applicable
Nothing is a buy at 17c, I know my grandad always said "pennies maak a pond" but a few nickels make a mine and troy-ounces make a fortune, so stick to pounds and become heavy, just declare it when you take a trip on BAA else you end up giving it to mummsy.
0 Kudos
Flyguy
Frequent Contributor
looks like its sky rocketing today!!!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
VI,don't ask,just buy!
0 Kudos
rsalie
Super Contributor
Buy? Y? lots of selling at 20c. Who knows where this will end up. Maybe if u buy at 20c and keep it until the big seller has sold all their shares (could be a while). Overall, it seems oversold and bound for a small rebound. Where it will end up, nobody knows. Bottom line ... gambling!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So, this company has 3 assets - all three being disputed. 2 of them are going head to head with Anglo plat and the 3rd is an inevitable dispute with a local community. Now to add to the pot, they have no cash - the listing is a disaster. The over-the-counter holders all bailed - driving the price down to a point where PLL can't raise any capital (how much can you get for 17c per share?). So they have no tangible asset, no cash, and therefore no real position to raise debt. So exactly why I just bought at 22c a share? Well, I figured R10k was worth a stab. At this price, someone is going to make an offer. You have big mines capable of snapping up new assets very cheap, and getting the pesky mining charter guys off their backs with some kind of clever deal.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well lookee....goes more than 100% from Low to High in a single day. Nice.But yeah, it look like another Future de-listing.Just pure gambling by the players as they try to outwit each for some Daytrade profits....Fun,fun.That's all.NOBODY crosses AngloPlat.(and wins).They'll buy these lot out at 10c on the Rand( if the OTC holders are lucky.),after giving it the Python-squeeze.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Yes,I didn't mean buy for the long term.I meant if you had bought yesterday and sold today you would have been smiling.For those with big cojones.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Resistance at 40c.Low of 15c.Buy at 10c,back to 20c and Sell ?### Never traded 1-ply before.....Seems to be enough volume to make some quick beer-money.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Easy money - 75% return in 2 days. Normally on a 10k trade I would leave it to see how far it can go, but I see that there are 2 sell orders in excess of 2m each - that is two orders greater than the entire daily volume of the last couple of days, I can't see those getting taken out in a hurry. I don't have enough faith in this stock to keep it, so I am getting in and out. Good clean fun - will pay for a new set of windsurfing sails
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I stabbed at 20 and bailed at 28 but also took a quick 10K for a spin and made some begging money. Now to put it to good use in AMS when she drops again.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I like it...Men in Tights.And Clover to show for it.Go,Lads.
0 Kudos
Flyguy
Frequent Contributor
What goes up must come down.
0 Kudos