Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Platform issues

Not applicable
Hi guys, anyone else been having problems with the platform? We had a long technical issue which had to be resolved yesterday and my portfolio value is never right, yesterday morning I was R3k up and then this morning it's R2k down....not sure what the hell is going on, but I'm starting to get fed up with it...
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
Creature_of_the
Super Contributor
Been going like that for a long time....I had a problem once with commission on sales being deducted the next day and leading to more confusion
0 Kudos
Brainware
Frequent Contributor
I have reported IT problems and portfolio problems more than a month ago and it has not been resolved
0 Kudos
DreamDancer
Occasional Contributor
I'm also having doggy issue's with the this platform. I am a newbie to the site, so don't have experience but - I am losing confidence in the number that I see. Is there anybody listening or attending to this??
0 Kudos
DreamDancer
Occasional Contributor
I'm also having doggy issue's with the this platform. I am a newbie to the site, so don't have experience but - I am losing confidence in the number that I see. Is there anybody listening or attending to this??
0 Kudos
DreamDancer
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
DreamDancer
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
DreamDancer
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
DreamDancer
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
DreamDancer
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
DreamDancer
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
DreamDancer
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
Creature_of_the
Super Contributor
I have just sent them another query from todys opening to yesterdays closing...To have to print ones statement at preopening and closing times and compare the next day is too time consuming, but we could be losing money.This am there was a discrepancy of R907.55 that my total balance has gone down from the previous day as well as another query that I just noticed by accident..This is scary as its our money and not theirs.
0 Kudos
Lee_1
Frequent Contributor
Are you suggesting that they are pinching your money, or showing it incorrectly at times? I would hate to think that I have to keep track of my money so SB doesn't cheat me.
0 Kudos
Lee_1
Frequent Contributor
Are you suggesting that they are pinching your money, or showing it incorrectly at times? I would hate to think that I have to keep track of my money so SB doesn't cheat me.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
remember how they value a portfolio, on bid or offer .. so sure closing price but as soon as opening auction starts they use bid/offer .. also derivatives, close is used until mtm arrives which is then used until opening auction starts again
0 Kudos
Creature_of_the
Super Contributor
No im not suggesting that, but when there is a discrepancy it needs to be explained and sorted..........
0 Kudos