Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Platform problems - GT247

SKALA
Super Contributor
Today and last few days having serious connection problems with GT247 platform and charts. IG system seems fine, so I dont think its my setup. Anyone else having same? Must say I like the IG system; anybody local using them to trade? Please let me know.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
asylum
Super Contributor
Hi Skala im currently on there and so far this morning seems ok
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Try DWTRADEr. www.dwt.co.za. Chartist uses this!!!
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Thanks; I go down for up to 5 min, on the platform as well, but connection time fine; about 2,5 sec max.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
How does one sign up for IG here locally? Thinking of trying out DWT but they require a margin or R18k for 1 contract!
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Just logged on again; now "phone to trade" ALSI.
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
DC, very easy to sign up. Instructions on the website. Post off your FICA docs and a week later you're on. They also offer mobile dealing which seems to run fine on the HTC phones. Definitely worth a look.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Hi 555, do you trade there?
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Website? igindex.co.uk? Or is there a local index? How does it compare to GT247 and DWT? Is it spread trading or contracts like DWT? Margin requirements are a bit high with DWT. Excuse the 20 questions! Shot!
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Hi, can some one tell me how the comission works on this platform, and wat the margin is for 1 contract?
0 Kudos