Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Platinum Climbing Nicely

DdR
Occasional Contributor
Over USD1160 now on a steady climb over the last couple of days. IMP price seems to be benefiting.
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
BAP
Regular Contributor
Until????? Just a few weeks ago, most regions' new car prospects were still poor. When did that suddenly change or did it?
0 Kudos
DdR
Occasional Contributor
Suspect this has nothing to do with demand...just some seriously optimistic/deluded folks speculating on the US stock rally but if one can ride the trend up (and run for the hills before it tanks) then great.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
AMS is my favourite manic depressive.

The trick seems to be to befriend it when it's sad, and stick it with a knife when it's too joyful. My rule-of-thumb is R400-R500, but I'm aware it'll break out of that sooner or later.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Holding some JBL but did not add more during the last run ups. Now I wake up but think no, missed it.
0 Kudos
Tenor
Contributor
IMP trading sideways on the 60 min candle chart. Stochastic is showing we might see a pullback soon, nothing too serious
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
draw a matrix using rand dollar exchange and plat price you will see the profit margin of angplat for example is about 24% cost per ounce is about 10 000 rands based on historical op costs and earnings vs TO then plot the two and see if they making money compare margins at 19 000 rand to 11 000 then you will see we have along way to go on plats still ? the direction on fundementals
0 Kudos